AMD Catalyst Control Center
You can find below detailed information on how to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your PCDit firmanavn
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Dit firmanavn. More information about AMD Catalyst Control Center can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the AMD Catalyst Control Center application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD directory, depending on the user's option during setup. CCC.exe is the AMD Catalyst Control Center's primary executable file and it takes about 300.20 KB (307400 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with AMD Catalyst Control Center. They take about 8.58 MB (8991896
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.20 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (417.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.70 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Catalyst Control Center version 2015.0331.1624.27668
only. You can find below info on other application versions of AMD Catalyst Control Center:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a program released by Dit firmanavn. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete AMD Catalyst Control Center with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". The AMD Catalyst Control Center application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AMD Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center by Dit firmanavn from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Dit firmanavn is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-30 14:09:59.500