ALLPlayer Pilot is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall ALLPlayer Pilot from your computerALLPlayer Group, Ltd.
. Additional info about ALLPlayer Group, Ltd. can be read here
. Click on http://www.allplayer.org
to get more data about ALLPlayer Pilot on ALLPlayer Group, Ltd.'s website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ALLPlayer Remote directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling ALLPlayer Pilot is C:\Program Files (x86)\ALLPlayer Remote\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. ALLPlayerRemoteControl.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.82 MB (5052800 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of ALLPlayer Pilot. They take about 5.60 MB (5867347
bytes) on disk.
- ALLPlayerRemoteControl.exe (4.82 MB)
- unins000.exe (795.46 KB)
This page is about ALLPlayer Pilot version 1.1
alone. You can find below a few links to other ALLPlayer Pilot releases:
...click to view all...
ALLPlayer Pilot is a program offered by ALLPlayer Group, Ltd.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall ALLPlayer Pilot is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase ALLPlayer Pilot from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ALLPlayer Pilot or simply click the Search feature and type in "ALLPlayer Pilot". If it is installed on your PC the ALLPlayer Pilot program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ALLPlayer Pilot in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ALLPlayer Pilot, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ALLPlayer Pilot:
- The software company is: http://www.allplayer.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ALLPlayer Remote\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ALLPlayer Pilot.
8. After removing ALLPlayer Pilot, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ALLPlayer Pilot that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ALLPlayer Pilot using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ALLPlayer Pilot by ALLPlayer Group, Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that ALLPlayer Pilot by ALLPlayer Group, Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ALLPlayer Pilot in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 15:25:49.753