ALLPlayer Pilot is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall ALLPlayer Pilot from your computerALLPlayer Group, Ltd.
. Additional info about ALLPlayer Group, Ltd. can be read here
. Click on http://www.allplayer.org
to get more data about ALLPlayer Pilot on ALLPlayer Group, Ltd.'s website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ALLPlayer Remote directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling ALLPlayer Pilot is C:\Program Files (x86)\ALLPlayer Remote\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. ALLPlayerRemoteControl.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.82 MB (5052800 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of ALLPlayer Pilot. They take about 5.60 MB (5867347
bytes) on disk.
- ALLPlayerRemoteControl.exe (4.82 MB)
- unins000.exe (795.46 KB)
This page is about ALLPlayer Pilot version 1.1
alone. You can find below a few links to other ALLPlayer Pilot releases:
...click to view all...
ALLPlayer Pilot is a program offered by ALLPlayer Group, Ltd.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall ALLPlayer Pilot is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase ALLPlayer Pilot from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ALLPlayer Pilot or simply click the Search feature and type in "ALLPlayer Pilot". If it exists on your system the ALLPlayer Pilot program will be found very quickly. When you click ALLPlayer Pilot in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ALLPlayer Pilot, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ALLPlayer Pilot:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.allplayer.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ALLPlayer Remote\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ALLPlayer Pilot.
8. After removing ALLPlayer Pilot, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ALLPlayer Pilot that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ALLPlayer Pilot using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ALLPlayer Pilot by ALLPlayer Group, Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that ALLPlayer Pilot by ALLPlayer Group, Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ALLPlayer Pilot in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 15:25:49.753