ALLPlayer Pilot is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall ALLPlayer Pilot from your computerALLPlayer Group, Ltd.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on ALLPlayer Group, Ltd.. More data about the program ALLPlayer Pilot can be found at https://www.allplayer.org
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ALLPlayer Remote folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall ALLPlayer Pilot by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ALLPlayer Remote\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. ALLPlayerRemoteControl.exe is the ALLPlayer Pilot's main executable file and it occupies around 6.42 MB (6731496 bytes) on disk.
ALLPlayer Pilot contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.20 MB (7553445
bytes) on disk.
- ALLPlayerRemoteControl.exe (6.42 MB)
- unins000.exe (802.68 KB)
The current web page applies to ALLPlayer Pilot version 2.3
only. You can find below info on other releases of ALLPlayer Pilot:
...click to view all...
ALLPlayer Pilot is an application offered by the software company ALLPlayer Group, Ltd.. Some people choose to erase this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to erase ALLPlayer Pilot is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ALLPlayer Pilot using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ALLPlayer Pilot or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ALLPlayer Pilot". The ALLPlayer Pilot app will be found automatically. After you select ALLPlayer Pilot in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ALLPlayer Pilot, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ALLPlayer Pilot:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.allplayer.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ALLPlayer Remote\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ALLPlayer Pilot.
8. After uninstalling ALLPlayer Pilot, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ALLPlayer Pilot that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ALLPlayer Pilot with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove ALLPlayer Pilot by ALLPlayer Group, Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that ALLPlayer Pilot by ALLPlayer Group, Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ALLPlayer Pilot in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-02-28 18:02:36.103