AIDA64 Extreme Edition
AIDA64 Extreme Edition is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall AIDA64 Extreme Edition from your computeroszone.net
. Go over here
for more info on oszone.net. You can see more info about AIDA64 Extreme Edition at http://www.aida64.com/
. You can uninstall AIDA64 Extreme Edition by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line rundll32 advpack,LaunchINFSection D:\WINDOWS\INF\Aida64EE.inf,Uninstall. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. aida64.exe is the AIDA64 Extreme Edition's main executable file and it occupies around 3.14 MB (3292808 bytes) on disk.
AIDA64 Extreme Edition is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.14 MB (3292808
bytes) on disk:
The current page applies to AIDA64 Extreme Edition version 1.85.1600
only. Click on the links below for other AIDA64 Extreme Edition versions:
...click to view all...
AIDA64 Extreme Edition is a program by the software company oszone.net. Frequently, people want to remove this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to remove AIDA64 Extreme Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove AIDA64 Extreme Edition from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AIDA64 Extreme Edition or simply click the Search feature and type in "AIDA64 Extreme Edition". If it is installed on your PC the AIDA64 Extreme Edition application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AIDA64 Extreme Edition in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AIDA64 Extreme Edition, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AIDA64 Extreme Edition:
- The software company is: http://www.aida64.com/
- The uninstall string is: rundll32 advpack,LaunchINFSection D:\WINDOWS\INF\Aida64EE.inf,Uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AIDA64 Extreme Edition.
8. After removing AIDA64 Extreme Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AIDA64 Extreme Edition that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AIDA64 Extreme Edition using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AIDA64 Extreme Edition by oszone.net from your computer, nor are we saying that AIDA64 Extreme Edition by oszone.net is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AIDA64 Extreme Edition in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 23:53:57.240