AIDA64 Extreme Edition
AIDA64 Extreme Edition is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall AIDA64 Extreme Edition from your PCoszone.net
. Further information on oszone.net can be found here
. Click on http://www.aida64.com/
to get more info about AIDA64 Extreme Edition on oszone.net's website. The full command line for removing AIDA64 Extreme Edition is rundll32 advpack,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\Aida64EE.inf,Uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. AIDA64 Extreme Edition's primary file takes about 3.24 MB (3394184 bytes) and is called aida64.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in AIDA64 Extreme Edition. They occupy 3.24 MB (3394184
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to AIDA64 Extreme Edition version 2.20.1800
alone. For more AIDA64 Extreme Edition versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AIDA64 Extreme Edition is a program marketed by oszone.net. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall AIDA64 Extreme Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AIDA64 Extreme Edition using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AIDA64 Extreme Edition or simply click the Search feature and type in "AIDA64 Extreme Edition". The AIDA64 Extreme Edition application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AIDA64 Extreme Edition in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AIDA64 Extreme Edition, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AIDA64 Extreme Edition:
- The software company is: http://www.aida64.com/
- The uninstall string is: rundll32 advpack,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\Aida64EE.inf,Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AIDA64 Extreme Edition.
8. After removing AIDA64 Extreme Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AIDA64 Extreme Edition which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AIDA64 Extreme Edition using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AIDA64 Extreme Edition by oszone.net from your computer, we are not saying that AIDA64 Extreme Edition by oszone.net is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AIDA64 Extreme Edition supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 13:49:38.330