AIDA64 Extreme Edition
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall AIDA64 Extreme Edition for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall AIDA64 Extreme Edition from your PCFinalWire Ltd.
. More information about FinalWire Ltd. can be found here
. Click on http://www.aida64.com
to get more information about AIDA64 Extreme Edition on FinalWire Ltd.'s website. AIDA64 Extreme Edition is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\FinalWire\AIDA64 Extreme Edition directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. AIDA64 Extreme Edition's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\FinalWire\AIDA64 Extreme Edition\unins000.exe". AIDA64 Extreme Edition's main file takes around 3.47 MB (3635008 bytes) and its name is aida64.exe.
The executables below are part of AIDA64 Extreme Edition. They occupy about 4.88 MB (5116425
bytes) on disk.
- aida64.exe (3.47 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.41 MB)
The current web page applies to AIDA64 Extreme Edition version 3.20.2600.0
only. For more AIDA64 Extreme Edition versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AIDA64 Extreme Edition is a program offered by the software company FinalWire Ltd.. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove AIDA64 Extreme Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete AIDA64 Extreme Edition from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AIDA64 Extreme Edition or simply click the Search feature and type in "AIDA64 Extreme Edition". The AIDA64 Extreme Edition app will be found automatically. When you click AIDA64 Extreme Edition in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AIDA64 Extreme Edition, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AIDA64 Extreme Edition:
- The software company is: http://www.aida64.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\FinalWire\AIDA64 Extreme Edition\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AIDA64 Extreme Edition.
8. After removing AIDA64 Extreme Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AIDA64 Extreme Edition which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AIDA64 Extreme Edition using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AIDA64 Extreme Edition by FinalWire Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that AIDA64 Extreme Edition by FinalWire Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AIDA64 Extreme Edition in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 05:18:36.777