AIDA64 Extreme Edition
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall AIDA64 Extreme Edition for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall AIDA64 Extreme Edition from your PCFinalWire Ltd.
. More information about FinalWire Ltd. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.aida64.com/
if you want to read more on AIDA64 Extreme Edition on FinalWire Ltd.'s web page. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FinalWire Ltd\AIDA64 Extreme Edition directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing AIDA64 Extreme Edition is C:\Program Files (x86)\FinalWire Ltd\AIDA64 Extreme Edition\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. AIDA64 Extreme Edition's primary file takes about 3.33 MB (3494280 bytes) and is named aida64.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with AIDA64 Extreme Edition. They occupy about 3.65 MB (3822649
bytes) on disk.
- aida64.exe (3.33 MB)
- uninst.exe (320.67 KB)
This info is about AIDA64 Extreme Edition version 0.2.50.2050
only. You can find below info on other versions of AIDA64 Extreme Edition:
...click to view all...
AIDA64 Extreme Edition is a program released by FinalWire Ltd.. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to uninstall AIDA64 Extreme Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove AIDA64 Extreme Edition from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AIDA64 Extreme Edition or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AIDA64 Extreme Edition". The AIDA64 Extreme Edition application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AIDA64 Extreme Edition in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AIDA64 Extreme Edition, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AIDA64 Extreme Edition:
- The publisher is: http://www.aida64.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FinalWire Ltd\AIDA64 Extreme Edition\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AIDA64 Extreme Edition.
8. After uninstalling AIDA64 Extreme Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AIDA64 Extreme Edition which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AIDA64 Extreme Edition with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AIDA64 Extreme Edition by FinalWire Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that AIDA64 Extreme Edition by FinalWire Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AIDA64 Extreme Edition supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-27 00:12:41.753