You can find on this page details on how to uninstall ACCU-CHEK(R) 360 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall ACCU-CHEK(R) 360 from your systemRoche
. Open here
for more information on Roche. ACCU-CHEK(R) 360 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Roche Diagnostics folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The program's main executable file is titled AcmServerApplication.exe and occupies 101.00 KB (103424 bytes).
ACCU-CHEK(R) 360 is composed of the following executables which take 1.95 MB (2040320
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ApplicationMain.exe (97.50 KB)
- DMU.exe (253.00 KB)
- RocheHelpApplication.exe (197.50 KB)
- RocheTaskManager.exe (66.50 KB)
- RunAtSystemIdle.exe (5.00 KB)
- AcmServerApplication.exe (101.00 KB)
- AC360DeviceConfiguration.exe (1.14 MB)
- RocheHelpApplication.exe (100.00 KB)
The current web page applies to ACCU-CHEK(R) 360 version 1.0.23
alone. You can find below info on other releases of ACCU-CHEK(R) 360:
ACCU-CHEK(R) 360 is a program offered by the software company Roche. Some people try to uninstall this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to uninstall ACCU-CHEK(R) 360 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ACCU-CHEK(R) 360 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ACCU-CHEK(R) 360 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ACCU-CHEK(R) 360". The ACCU-CHEK(R) 360 app will be found very quickly. After you select ACCU-CHEK(R) 360 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ACCU-CHEK(R) 360, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ACCU-CHEK(R) 360.
8. After removing ACCU-CHEK(R) 360, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ACCU-CHEK(R) 360 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ACCU-CHEK(R) 360 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove ACCU-CHEK(R) 360 by Roche from your computer, nor are we saying that ACCU-CHEK(R) 360 by Roche is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ACCU-CHEK(R) 360 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-20 11:42:33.440