This web page is about ACCU-CHEK(R) 360 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall ACCU-CHEK(R) 360 from your PCRoche
. Open here
where you can get more info on Roche. ACCU-CHEK(R) 360 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Roche Diagnostics directory, regulated by the user's choice. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.14 MB (1200128 bytes) on disk and is titled AC360DeviceConfiguration.exe.
The following executables are contained in ACCU-CHEK(R) 360. They take 1.62 MB (1699840
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApplicationMain.exe (80.00 KB)
- DMU.exe (204.00 KB)
- RocheHelpApplication.exe (100.00 KB)
- RunAtSystemIdle.exe (4.00 KB)
- AC360DeviceConfiguration.exe (1.14 MB)
- RocheHelpApplication.exe (100.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.22
of ACCU-CHEK(R) 360. For other ACCU-CHEK(R) 360 versions please click below:
ACCU-CHEK(R) 360 is a program offered by Roche. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall ACCU-CHEK(R) 360 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase ACCU-CHEK(R) 360 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ACCU-CHEK(R) 360 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ACCU-CHEK(R) 360". If it is installed on your PC the ACCU-CHEK(R) 360 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ACCU-CHEK(R) 360 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ACCU-CHEK(R) 360, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ACCU-CHEK(R) 360.
8. After uninstalling ACCU-CHEK(R) 360, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ACCU-CHEK(R) 360 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ACCU-CHEK(R) 360 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ACCU-CHEK(R) 360 by Roche from your computer, nor are we saying that ACCU-CHEK(R) 360 by Roche is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ACCU-CHEK(R) 360 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-29 08:15:23.410