ACCOUNTS is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall ACCOUNTS from your systemDan Cooperstock
. You can find out more on Dan Cooperstock or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about ACCOUNTS can be seen at http://www.Software4Nonprofits.com
. Usually the ACCOUNTS program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ACCOUNTS folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Windows\ACCOUNTS\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove ACCOUNTS. accounts.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 53.18 KB (54456 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of ACCOUNTS. They take an average of 2.27 MB (2383016
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- accounts.exe (53.18 KB)
- gbak.exe (192.00 KB)
- gfix.exe (72.00 KB)
- KeyHH.exe (24.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.53 MB)
- novaink7.exe (220.83 KB)
- novaink7.exe (193.83 KB)
This web page is about ACCOUNTS version 1.29
only. For other ACCOUNTS versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ACCOUNTS is an application offered by the software company Dan Cooperstock. Frequently, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to remove ACCOUNTS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ACCOUNTS with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ACCOUNTS or simply click the Search feature and type in "ACCOUNTS". If it exists on your system the ACCOUNTS application will be found very quickly. After you click ACCOUNTS in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ACCOUNTS, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ACCOUNTS:
- The software company is: http://www.Software4Nonprofits.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\ACCOUNTS\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ACCOUNTS.
8. After removing ACCOUNTS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ACCOUNTS which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ACCOUNTS with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ACCOUNTS by Dan Cooperstock from your PC, nor are we saying that ACCOUNTS by Dan Cooperstock is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ACCOUNTS supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 04:31:43.520