ACCOUNTS is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall ACCOUNTS from your computerDan Cooperstock
. More info about Dan Cooperstock can be read here
. Click on http://www.Software4Nonprofits.com
to get more information about ACCOUNTS on Dan Cooperstock's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ACCOUNTS folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for ACCOUNTS is C:\Windows\ACCOUNTS\uninstall.exe. accounts.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 53.68 KB (54968 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of ACCOUNTS. They take about 2.27 MB (2383528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- accounts.exe (53.68 KB)
- gbak.exe (192.00 KB)
- gfix.exe (72.00 KB)
- KeyHH.exe (24.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.53 MB)
- novaink7.exe (220.83 KB)
- novaink7.exe (193.83 KB)
This info is about ACCOUNTS version 1.37
only. You can find here a few links to other ACCOUNTS releases:
...click to view all...
ACCOUNTS is an application offered by the software company Dan Cooperstock. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase ACCOUNTS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ACCOUNTS with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ACCOUNTS or simply click the Search field and type in "ACCOUNTS". If it is installed on your PC the ACCOUNTS app will be found very quickly. When you click ACCOUNTS in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ACCOUNTS, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ACCOUNTS:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.Software4Nonprofits.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\ACCOUNTS\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ACCOUNTS.
8. After removing ACCOUNTS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ACCOUNTS which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ACCOUNTS with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ACCOUNTS by Dan Cooperstock from your computer, we are not saying that ACCOUNTS by Dan Cooperstock is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ACCOUNTS in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 14:10:44.820