A1 Keyword Tools
A1 Keyword Tools is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall A1 Keyword Tools from your PCMicrosys
. Take a look here
for more info on Microsys. Click on http://www.microsystools.com
to get more data about A1 Keyword Tools on Microsys's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Microsys\Keyword Tools 6 folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\Microsys\Keyword Tools 6\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove A1 Keyword Tools. The application's main executable file is called Keyword_64b_W2K.exe and occupies 11.00 MB (11531816 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in A1 Keyword Tools. They occupy 34.56 MB (36240913
bytes) on disk.
- Keyword_64b_W2K.exe (11.00 MB)
- Keyword_32b_W2K.exe (6.55 MB)
- Keyword_32b_W9xNT4.exe (4.78 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- tidy.exe (109.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.5
of A1 Keyword Tools. You can find below a few links to other A1 Keyword Tools versions:
A1 Keyword Tools is a program by the software company Microsys. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to uninstall A1 Keyword Tools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall A1 Keyword Tools from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find A1 Keyword Tools or simply click the Search feature and type in "A1 Keyword Tools". If it is installed on your PC the A1 Keyword Tools application will be found automatically. After you select A1 Keyword Tools in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding A1 Keyword Tools, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for A1 Keyword Tools:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.microsystools.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Microsys\Keyword Tools 6\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove A1 Keyword Tools.
8. After removing A1 Keyword Tools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong A1 Keyword Tools which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling A1 Keyword Tools with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove A1 Keyword Tools by Microsys from your PC, we are not saying that A1 Keyword Tools by Microsys is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove A1 Keyword Tools supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-14 17:44:58.207