A1 Keyword Tools
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall A1 Keyword Tools for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall A1 Keyword Tools from your systemMicrosys
. You can read more on Microsys or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.microsystools.com
to get more facts about A1 Keyword Tools on Microsys's website. Usually the A1 Keyword Tools program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Microsys\Keyword Tools 6 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files\Microsys\Keyword Tools 6\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove A1 Keyword Tools. A1 Keyword Tools's primary file takes around 6.39 MB (6702632 bytes) and its name is Keyword_32b_W2K.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with A1 Keyword Tools. They occupy about 28.79 MB (30191633
bytes) on disk.
- Keyword_32b_W2K.exe (6.39 MB)
- Keyword_32b_W9xNT4.exe (4.69 MB)
- Keyword_64b_W2K.exe (10.08 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- tidy.exe (109.00 KB)
The current web page applies to A1 Keyword Tools version 6.0.1
alone. You can find below info on other releases of A1 Keyword Tools:
A1 Keyword Tools is an application by the software company Microsys. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall A1 Keyword Tools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove A1 Keyword Tools with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find A1 Keyword Tools or simply activate the Search field and type in "A1 Keyword Tools". If it is installed on your PC the A1 Keyword Tools program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click A1 Keyword Tools in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding A1 Keyword Tools, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for A1 Keyword Tools:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.microsystools.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Microsys\Keyword Tools 6\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove A1 Keyword Tools.
8. After uninstalling A1 Keyword Tools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of A1 Keyword Tools which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing A1 Keyword Tools with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove A1 Keyword Tools by Microsys from your PC, nor are we saying that A1 Keyword Tools by Microsys is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove A1 Keyword Tools in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 20:28:14.697