3D Train Studio
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall 3D Train Studio for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall 3D Train Studio from your computerStefan Werner
. More information about Stefan Werner can be read here
. You can see more info related to 3D Train Studio at http://www.3d-modellbahn.de
. 3D Train Studio is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\3D Train Studio directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove 3D Train Studio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\3D Train Studio\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. ModellbahnStudio.exe is the 3D Train Studio's primary executable file and it occupies close to 12.45 MB (13057160 bytes) on disk.
3D Train Studio is composed of the following executables which take 13.58 MB (14237456
bytes) on disk:
- ModellbahnStudio.exe (12.45 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of 3D Train Studio. You can find below info on other application versions of 3D Train Studio:
...click to view all...
3D Train Studio is a program offered by Stefan Werner. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to remove 3D Train Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase 3D Train Studio with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find 3D Train Studio or simply click the Search field and type in "3D Train Studio". If it is installed on your PC the 3D Train Studio program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select 3D Train Studio in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about 3D Train Studio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 3D Train Studio:
- The publisher is: http://www.3d-modellbahn.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\3D Train Studio\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove 3D Train Studio.
8. After removing 3D Train Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong 3D Train Studio that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing 3D Train Studio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove 3D Train Studio by Stefan Werner from your PC, nor are we saying that 3D Train Studio by Stefan Werner is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove 3D Train Studio in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 03:07:40.460