3D Train Studio
3D Train Studio is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall 3D Train Studio from your PCStefan Werner
. More data about Stefan Werner can be found here
. Click on http://www.3d-modellbahn.de
to get more details about 3D Train Studio on Stefan Werner's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\3D Train Studio folder (same installation drive as Windows). 3D Train Studio's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\3D Train Studio\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 13.06 MB (13689328 bytes) on disk and is labeled ModellbahnStudio.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside 3D Train Studio. They take about 14.19 MB (14877664
bytes) on disk.
- ModellbahnStudio.exe (13.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This web page is about 3D Train Studio version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below a few links to other 3D Train Studio versions:
...click to view all...
3D Train Studio is a program marketed by the software company Stefan Werner. Frequently, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove 3D Train Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall 3D Train Studio from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find 3D Train Studio or simply click the Search field and type in "3D Train Studio". The 3D Train Studio program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click 3D Train Studio in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding 3D Train Studio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 3D Train Studio:
- The publisher is: http://www.3d-modellbahn.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\3D Train Studio\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove 3D Train Studio.
8. After removing 3D Train Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong 3D Train Studio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing 3D Train Studio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove 3D Train Studio by Stefan Werner from your PC, we are not saying that 3D Train Studio by Stefan Werner is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove 3D Train Studio supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 16:04:36.893