360 Total Security
360 Total Security is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall 360 Total Security from your PCCentre 360 Security
. Go over here
for more details on Centre 360 Security. 360 Total Security is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\360\Total Security directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files\360\Total Security\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall 360 Total Security. The program's main executable file occupies 5.47 MB (5735488 bytes) on disk and is called QHSafeMain.exe.
The following executable files are contained in 360 Total Security. They occupy 68.17 MB (71476792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 360Central.exe (2.10 MB)
- 360DeskAna.exe (287.62 KB)
- 360DeskAna64.exe (338.62 KB)
- 360ShellPro.exe (416.61 KB)
- 360SkinView.exe (744.59 KB)
- 360TsLiveUpd.exe (1.46 MB)
- BrowseringProtection.exe (1.20 MB)
- DailyNews.exe (1.43 MB)
- DeviceMgr.exe (2.35 MB)
- Dumpuper.exe (671.91 KB)
- FeedBack.exe (1.74 MB)
- HomeRouterMgr.exe (1.75 MB)
- LargeFileFinder.exe (1.65 MB)
- LiveUpdate360.exe (688.59 KB)
- MedalWall.exe (1.36 MB)
- PatchUp.exe (874.09 KB)
- PromoUtil.exe (1.47 MB)
- QHAccount.exe (3.70 MB)
- QHFileSmasher.exe (1.17 MB)
- QHSafeMain.exe (5.47 MB)
- QHSafeScanner.exe (649.59 KB)
- Repair.exe (1.35 MB)
- TraceClean.exe (1.58 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (2.63 MB)
- 360netcfg.exe (215.62 KB)
- CheckSM.exe (184.61 KB)
- rmt.exe (31.91 KB)
- 360boxld.exe (280.62 KB)
- 360boxld64.exe (358.22 KB)
- 360boxmain.exe (749.59 KB)
- NetworkMon.exe (2.09 MB)
- 360realpro.exe (292.91 KB)
- 360SPTool.exe (165.12 KB)
- 360Tray.exe (336.91 KB)
- QHActiveDefense.exe (910.56 KB)
- QHSafeTray.exe (2.12 MB)
- QHToasts.exe (279.91 KB)
- QHWatchdog.exe (121.62 KB)
- WDPayPro.exe (1.92 MB)
- WDSafeDown.exe (282.47 KB)
- WscReg.exe (2.97 MB)
- 360webshield.exe (370.09 KB)
- 360InstantSetup.exe (2.84 MB)
- CleanHelper64.exe (278.46 KB)
- Tracehelper.exe (130.32 KB)
- 360AdvToolExecutor.exe (730.09 KB)
- ModuleUpdate.exe (575.61 KB)
- DriverUpdater.exe (2.49 MB)
- DrvInst64.exe (189.59 KB)
- cefutil.exe (10.43 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.527
of 360 Total Security. You can find below a few links to other 360 Total Security releases:
...click to view all...
360 Total Security is an application offered by Centre 360 Security. Some computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove 360 Total Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase 360 Total Security from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate 360 Total Security or simply click the Search field and type in "360 Total Security". If it exists on your system the 360 Total Security program will be found very quickly. After you select 360 Total Security in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding 360 Total Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove 360 Total Security.
8. After removing 360 Total Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong 360 Total Security that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing 360 Total Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove 360 Total Security by Centre 360 Security from your PC, nor are we saying that 360 Total Security by Centre 360 Security is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove 360 Total Security supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 18:41:01.227