360 Total Security
360 Total Security is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall 360 Total Security from your PCCentre 360 Security
. Go over here
for more details on Centre 360 Security. 360 Total Security is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\360\Total Security directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files\360\Total Security\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall 360 Total Security. The program's main executable file occupies 5.47 MB (5735488 bytes) on disk and is called QHSafeMain.exe.
The following executable files are contained in 360 Total Security. They occupy 68.17 MB (71476792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 360Central.exe (2.10 MB)
- 360DeskAna.exe (287.62 KB)
- 360DeskAna64.exe (338.62 KB)
- 360ShellPro.exe (416.61 KB)
- 360SkinView.exe (744.59 KB)
- 360TsLiveUpd.exe (1.46 MB)
- BrowseringProtection.exe (1.20 MB)
- DailyNews.exe (1.43 MB)
- DeviceMgr.exe (2.35 MB)
- Dumpuper.exe (671.91 KB)
- FeedBack.exe (1.74 MB)
- HomeRouterMgr.exe (1.75 MB)
- LargeFileFinder.exe (1.65 MB)
- LiveUpdate360.exe (688.59 KB)
- MedalWall.exe (1.36 MB)
- PatchUp.exe (874.09 KB)
- PromoUtil.exe (1.47 MB)
- QHAccount.exe (3.70 MB)
- QHFileSmasher.exe (1.17 MB)
- QHSafeMain.exe (5.47 MB)
- QHSafeScanner.exe (649.59 KB)
- Repair.exe (1.35 MB)
- TraceClean.exe (1.58 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (2.63 MB)
- 360netcfg.exe (215.62 KB)
- CheckSM.exe (184.61 KB)
- rmt.exe (31.91 KB)
- 360boxld.exe (280.62 KB)
- 360boxld64.exe (358.22 KB)
- 360boxmain.exe (749.59 KB)
- NetworkMon.exe (2.09 MB)
- 360realpro.exe (292.91 KB)
- 360SPTool.exe (165.12 KB)
- 360Tray.exe (336.91 KB)
- QHActiveDefense.exe (910.56 KB)
- QHSafeTray.exe (2.12 MB)
- QHToasts.exe (279.91 KB)
- QHWatchdog.exe (121.62 KB)
- WDPayPro.exe (1.92 MB)
- WDSafeDown.exe (282.47 KB)
- WscReg.exe (2.97 MB)
- 360webshield.exe (370.09 KB)
- 360InstantSetup.exe (2.84 MB)
- CleanHelper64.exe (278.46 KB)
- Tracehelper.exe (130.32 KB)
- 360AdvToolExecutor.exe (730.09 KB)
- ModuleUpdate.exe (575.61 KB)
- DriverUpdater.exe (2.49 MB)
- DrvInst64.exe (189.59 KB)
- cefutil.exe (10.43 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.117
of 360 Total Security. You can find below a few links to other 360 Total Security releases:
...click to view all...
360 Total Security is an application offered by Centre 360 Security. Some computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove 360 Total Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase 360 Total Security from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find 360 Total Security or simply click the Search feature and type in "360 Total Security". If it is installed on your PC the 360 Total Security application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select 360 Total Security in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about 360 Total Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove 360 Total Security.
8. After removing 360 Total Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong 360 Total Security that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing 360 Total Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove 360 Total Security by Centre 360 Security from your PC, nor are we saying that 360 Total Security by Centre 360 Security is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove 360 Total Security supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-16 18:41:01.227