360 Total Security
You can find below details on how to uninstall 360 Total Security for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall 360 Total Security from your PCCentre 360 Security
. Open here
for more info on Centre 360 Security. 360 Total Security is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall 360 Total Security. The application's main executable file is labeled QHSafeMain.exe and occupies 2.36 MB (2478176 bytes).
360 Total Security installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 40.50 MB (42465904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 360DeskAna.exe (287.62 KB)
- 360DeskAna64.exe (338.62 KB)
- 360ShellPro.exe (416.61 KB)
- 360SkinView.exe (744.09 KB)
- 360TsLiveUpd.exe (1.49 MB)
- Dumpuper.exe (671.91 KB)
- FeedBack.exe (1.71 MB)
- LiveUpdate360.exe (688.59 KB)
- PromoUtil.exe (1.66 MB)
- QHAccount.exe (2.70 MB)
- QHSafeMain.exe (2.36 MB)
- Repair.exe (1.35 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (2.63 MB)
- 360netcfg.exe (215.62 KB)
- CheckSM.exe (184.61 KB)
- rmt.exe (31.91 KB)
- 360boxld.exe (280.62 KB)
- 360boxld64.exe (358.22 KB)
- 360boxmain.exe (749.59 KB)
- NetworkMon.exe (2.06 MB)
- 360SPTool.exe (165.12 KB)
- 360Tray.exe (336.91 KB)
- QHActiveDefense.exe (908.09 KB)
- QHSafeTray.exe (1.39 MB)
- QHToasts.exe (279.91 KB)
- QHWatchdog.exe (121.62 KB)
- WDPayPro.exe (1.92 MB)
- WDSafeDown.exe (282.47 KB)
- WscReg.exe (2.97 MB)
- 360webshield.exe (370.09 KB)
- ModuleUpdate.exe (575.61 KB)
- cefutil.exe (10.42 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1243
of 360 Total Security. Click on the links below for other 360 Total Security versions:
...click to view all...
360 Total Security is an application marketed by Centre 360 Security. Some users choose to remove this application. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove 360 Total Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove 360 Total Security with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find 360 Total Security or simply activate the Search field and type in "360 Total Security". If it exists on your system the 360 Total Security program will be found very quickly. When you select 360 Total Security in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding 360 Total Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove 360 Total Security.
8. After removing 360 Total Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong 360 Total Security that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing 360 Total Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove 360 Total Security by Centre 360 Security from your PC, we are not saying that 360 Total Security by Centre 360 Security is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove 360 Total Security in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 16:35:13.997