360 Total Security
This page contains detailed information on how to remove 360 Total Security for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall 360 Total Security from your computerCentre 360 Security
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Centre 360 Security. 360 Total Security is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for removing 360 Total Security is C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. 360 Total Security's main file takes about 5.80 MB (6082624 bytes) and is called QHSafeMain.exe.
360 Total Security contains of the executables below. They occupy 78.11 MB (81907856
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 360Central.exe (2.10 MB)
- 360DeskAna.exe (342.59 KB)
- 360DeskAna64.exe (378.09 KB)
- 360ShellPro.exe (416.61 KB)
- 360SkinView.exe (792.56 KB)
- 360TsLiveUpd.exe (1.73 MB)
- BrowseringProtection.exe (1.20 MB)
- CleanPlus.exe (769.41 KB)
- CleanPlus64.exe (1.20 MB)
- DailyNews.exe (1.60 MB)
- DeviceMgr.exe (2.35 MB)
- Dumpuper.exe (754.06 KB)
- FeedBack.exe (1.20 MB)
- GameBooster.exe (1.66 MB)
- HomeRouterMgr.exe (1.75 MB)
- LargeFileFinder.exe (1.65 MB)
- LeakFixHelper64.exe (183.06 KB)
- LiveUpdate360.exe (812.06 KB)
- MedalWall.exe (1.36 MB)
- PatchUp.exe (1.08 MB)
- PromoUtil.exe (1.69 MB)
- QHAccount.exe (3.96 MB)
- QHFileSmasher.exe (1.17 MB)
- QHSafeMain.exe (5.80 MB)
- QHSafeScanner.exe (649.59 KB)
- Repair.exe (1.35 MB)
- SystemCompact.exe (1.83 MB)
- SystemRegistryClean.exe (1.58 MB)
- TraceClean.exe (1.67 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.23 MB)
- 360netcfg.exe (215.62 KB)
- CheckSM.exe (184.61 KB)
- rmt.exe (31.91 KB)
- 360boxld.exe (289.56 KB)
- 360boxld64.exe (359.38 KB)
- 360boxmain.exe (837.56 KB)
- NetworkMon.exe (2.16 MB)
- 360realpro.exe (292.91 KB)
- 360SPTool.exe (165.12 KB)
- 360Tray.exe (653.56 KB)
- QHActiveDefense.exe (938.06 KB)
- QHSafeTray.exe (2.26 MB)
- QHToasts.exe (279.91 KB)
- QHWatchdog.exe (121.62 KB)
- WDPayPro.exe (1.92 MB)
- WDSafeDown.exe (282.47 KB)
- WscReg.exe (2.97 MB)
- 360webshield.exe (370.56 KB)
- 360InstantSetup.exe (2.84 MB)
- CleanHelper64.exe (278.46 KB)
- Tracehelper.exe (130.32 KB)
- 360AdvToolExecutor.exe (730.09 KB)
- ModuleUpdate.exe (575.61 KB)
- DriverUpdater.exe (2.58 MB)
- DrvInst64.exe (189.59 KB)
- cefutil.exe (10.47 MB)
The current page applies to 360 Total Security version 10.2.0.1068
only. Click on the links below for other 360 Total Security versions:
...click to view all...
360 Total Security is an application offered by Centre 360 Security. Some people try to erase this program. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase 360 Total Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove 360 Total Security from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate 360 Total Security or simply activate the Search field and type in "360 Total Security". The 360 Total Security application will be found automatically. After you select 360 Total Security in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding 360 Total Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall 360 Total Security.
8. After removing 360 Total Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of 360 Total Security that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 360 Total Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall 360 Total Security by Centre 360 Security from your computer, nor are we saying that 360 Total Security by Centre 360 Security is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall 360 Total Security supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 22:51:38.520