360 Total Security
This page contains detailed information on how to remove 360 Total Security for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall 360 Total Security from your computerCentre 360 Security
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Centre 360 Security. 360 Total Security is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for removing 360 Total Security is C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. 360 Total Security's main file takes about 5.80 MB (6082624 bytes) and is called QHSafeMain.exe.
360 Total Security contains of the executables below. They occupy 78.11 MB (81907856
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 360Central.exe (2.10 MB)
- 360DeskAna.exe (342.59 KB)
- 360DeskAna64.exe (378.09 KB)
- 360ShellPro.exe (416.61 KB)
- 360SkinView.exe (792.56 KB)
- 360TsLiveUpd.exe (1.73 MB)
- BrowseringProtection.exe (1.20 MB)
- CleanPlus.exe (769.41 KB)
- CleanPlus64.exe (1.20 MB)
- DailyNews.exe (1.60 MB)
- DeviceMgr.exe (2.35 MB)
- Dumpuper.exe (754.06 KB)
- FeedBack.exe (1.20 MB)
- GameBooster.exe (1.66 MB)
- HomeRouterMgr.exe (1.75 MB)
- LargeFileFinder.exe (1.65 MB)
- LeakFixHelper64.exe (183.06 KB)
- LiveUpdate360.exe (812.06 KB)
- MedalWall.exe (1.36 MB)
- PatchUp.exe (1.08 MB)
- PromoUtil.exe (1.69 MB)
- QHAccount.exe (3.96 MB)
- QHFileSmasher.exe (1.17 MB)
- QHSafeMain.exe (5.80 MB)
- QHSafeScanner.exe (649.59 KB)
- Repair.exe (1.35 MB)
- SystemCompact.exe (1.83 MB)
- SystemRegistryClean.exe (1.58 MB)
- TraceClean.exe (1.67 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.23 MB)
- 360netcfg.exe (215.62 KB)
- CheckSM.exe (184.61 KB)
- rmt.exe (31.91 KB)
- 360boxld.exe (289.56 KB)
- 360boxld64.exe (359.38 KB)
- 360boxmain.exe (837.56 KB)
- NetworkMon.exe (2.16 MB)
- 360realpro.exe (292.91 KB)
- 360SPTool.exe (165.12 KB)
- 360Tray.exe (653.56 KB)
- QHActiveDefense.exe (938.06 KB)
- QHSafeTray.exe (2.26 MB)
- QHToasts.exe (279.91 KB)
- QHWatchdog.exe (121.62 KB)
- WDPayPro.exe (1.92 MB)
- WDSafeDown.exe (282.47 KB)
- WscReg.exe (2.97 MB)
- 360webshield.exe (370.56 KB)
- 360InstantSetup.exe (2.84 MB)
- CleanHelper64.exe (278.46 KB)
- Tracehelper.exe (130.32 KB)
- 360AdvToolExecutor.exe (730.09 KB)
- ModuleUpdate.exe (575.61 KB)
- DriverUpdater.exe (2.58 MB)
- DrvInst64.exe (189.59 KB)
- cefutil.exe (10.47 MB)
The current page applies to 360 Total Security version 10.2.0.1068
only. Click on the links below for other 360 Total Security versions:
...click to view all...
360 Total Security is an application offered by Centre 360 Security. Some people try to erase this program. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase 360 Total Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove 360 Total Security from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find 360 Total Security or simply click the Search field and type in "360 Total Security". If it is installed on your PC the 360 Total Security app will be found automatically. After you select 360 Total Security in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about 360 Total Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall 360 Total Security.
8. After removing 360 Total Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of 360 Total Security that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 360 Total Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall 360 Total Security by Centre 360 Security from your computer, nor are we saying that 360 Total Security by Centre 360 Security is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall 360 Total Security supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 22:51:38.520