360 Total Security
360 Total Security is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall 360 Total Security from your systemCentre 360 Security
. Check out here
for more info on Centre 360 Security. Usually the 360 Total Security program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for 360 Total Security is C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\Uninstall.exe. QHSafeMain.exe is the 360 Total Security's primary executable file and it takes approximately 2.39 MB (2503232 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of 360 Total Security. They occupy about 40.49 MB (42461712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 360DeskAna.exe (342.59 KB)
- 360DeskAna64.exe (378.09 KB)
- 360ShellPro.exe (416.61 KB)
- 360SkinView.exe (744.09 KB)
- 360TsLiveUpd.exe (1.49 MB)
- Dumpuper.exe (671.91 KB)
- FeedBack.exe (1.50 MB)
- LiveUpdate360.exe (688.59 KB)
- PromoUtil.exe (1.66 MB)
- QHAccount.exe (2.74 MB)
- QHSafeMain.exe (2.39 MB)
- Repair.exe (1.35 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (2.64 MB)
- 360netcfg.exe (215.62 KB)
- CheckSM.exe (184.61 KB)
- rmt.exe (31.91 KB)
- 360boxld.exe (289.56 KB)
- 360boxld64.exe (359.38 KB)
- 360boxmain.exe (749.59 KB)
- NetworkMon.exe (2.06 MB)
- 360SPTool.exe (165.12 KB)
- 360Tray.exe (336.91 KB)
- QHActiveDefense.exe (938.06 KB)
- QHSafeTray.exe (1.40 MB)
- QHToasts.exe (279.91 KB)
- QHWatchdog.exe (121.62 KB)
- WDPayPro.exe (1.92 MB)
- WDSafeDown.exe (282.47 KB)
- WscReg.exe (2.97 MB)
- 360webshield.exe (370.09 KB)
- ModuleUpdate.exe (575.61 KB)
- cefutil.exe (10.42 MB)
This data is about 360 Total Security version 126.96.36.1996
alone. You can find below a few links to other 360 Total Security releases:
...click to view all...
360 Total Security is a program released by Centre 360 Security. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to erase 360 Total Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete 360 Total Security from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate 360 Total Security or simply click the Search feature and type in "360 Total Security". The 360 Total Security app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click 360 Total Security in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding 360 Total Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall 360 Total Security.
8. After removing 360 Total Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong 360 Total Security which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing 360 Total Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove 360 Total Security by Centre 360 Security from your computer, nor are we saying that 360 Total Security by Centre 360 Security is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove 360 Total Security supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-28 08:56:16.990