2degrees Mobile Broadband
This web page is about 2degrees Mobile Broadband for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall 2degrees Mobile Broadband from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Go over here
where you can read more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Click on http://www.huawei.com
to get more details about 2degrees Mobile Broadband on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's website. 2degrees Mobile Broadband is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\2degrees Mobile Broadband folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for 2degrees Mobile Broadband is C:\Program Files (x86)\2degrees Mobile Broadband\uninst.exe. 2degrees Mobile Broadband's primary file takes about 502.00 KB (514048 bytes) and is named 2degrees Mobile Broadband.exe.
The executable files below are part of 2degrees Mobile Broadband. They take an average of 5.13 MB (5380505
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 2degrees Mobile Broadband.exe (502.00 KB)
- AddPbk.exe (588.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (99.71 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (405.67 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (166.01 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (220.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (310.50 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (320.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.01 MB)
- ouc.exe (213.50 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (8.50 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (62.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 21.003.27.02.723
of 2degrees Mobile Broadband. You can find below a few links to other 2degrees Mobile Broadband versions:
Many files, folders and Windows registry data can not be removed when you remove 2degrees Mobile Broadband from your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall 2degrees Mobile Broadband:
The files below remain on your disk by 2degrees Mobile Broadband's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\2degrees Mobile Broadband
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\2degrees Mobile Broadband\2degrees Mobile Broadband.exe
- C:\Program Files\2degrees Mobile Broadband\AboutPlugin.dll
- C:\Program Files\2degrees Mobile Broadband\AddPbk.exe
- C:\Program Files\2degrees Mobile Broadband\AddrBookPlugin.dll
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\2degrees Mobile Broadband_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\2degrees Mobile Broadband_RASMANCS
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\2degrees Mobile Broadband\2degrees Mobile Broadband.exe
2degrees Mobile Broadband is a program offered by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall 2degrees Mobile Broadband is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall 2degrees Mobile Broadband from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate 2degrees Mobile Broadband or simply activate the Search feature and type in "2degrees Mobile Broadband". The 2degrees Mobile Broadband app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click 2degrees Mobile Broadband in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about 2degrees Mobile Broadband, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 2degrees Mobile Broadband:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\2degrees Mobile Broadband\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove 2degrees Mobile Broadband.
8. After removing 2degrees Mobile Broadband, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of 2degrees Mobile Broadband which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 2degrees Mobile Broadband using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove 2degrees Mobile Broadband by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that 2degrees Mobile Broadband by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove 2degrees Mobile Broadband in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-30 23:59:34.917