2degrees Mobile Broadband
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall 2degrees Mobile Broadband for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall 2degrees Mobile Broadband from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Additional info about Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be read here
. You can see more info about 2degrees Mobile Broadband at http://www.huawei.com
. 2degrees Mobile Broadband is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\2degrees Mobile Broadband folder, regulated by the user's option. You can remove 2degrees Mobile Broadband by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\2degrees Mobile Broadband\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. 2degrees Mobile Broadband.exe is the 2degrees Mobile Broadband's main executable file and it occupies about 502.00 KB (514048 bytes) on disk.
2degrees Mobile Broadband is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.61 MB (5878614
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 2degrees Mobile Broadband.exe (502.00 KB)
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (108.00 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (75.34 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.34 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (376.34 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.34 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.34 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.09 MB)
- ouc.exe (240.34 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (8.50 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (169.00 KB)
The current web page applies to 2degrees Mobile Broadband version 21.005.15.01.723
only. For other 2degrees Mobile Broadband versions please click below:
2degrees Mobile Broadband is a program offered by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to erase 2degrees Mobile Broadband is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall 2degrees Mobile Broadband from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find 2degrees Mobile Broadband or simply click the Search feature and type in "2degrees Mobile Broadband". The 2degrees Mobile Broadband app will be found automatically. When you click 2degrees Mobile Broadband in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding 2degrees Mobile Broadband, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 2degrees Mobile Broadband:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\2degrees Mobile Broadband\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove 2degrees Mobile Broadband.
8. After removing 2degrees Mobile Broadband, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong 2degrees Mobile Broadband which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 2degrees Mobile Broadband using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove 2degrees Mobile Broadband by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that 2degrees Mobile Broadband by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove 2degrees Mobile Broadband supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 09:44:02.880