You can find on this page details on how to uninstall 1gram player for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall 1gram player from your systemDreamWiz Internet
. You can read more on DreamWiz Internet or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.1gram.net/
if you want to read more on 1gram player on DreamWiz Internet's page. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\1gram directory (same installation drive as Windows). 1gram player's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\1gram\unins000.exe. 1gram player's primary file takes about 7.53 MB (7891688 bytes) and its name is 1gram.exe.
1gram player is composed of the following executables which occupy 53.61 MB (56216251
bytes) on disk:
- 1gram.exe (7.53 MB)
- 1gramt.exe (3.83 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (33.79 MB)
- unins000.exe (994.32 KB)
- youtube-dl.exe (7.49 MB)
The current web page applies to 1gram player version 188.8.131.52
only. For more 1gram player versions please click below:
...click to view all...
1gram player is an application by the software company DreamWiz Internet. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall 1gram player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete 1gram player from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate 1gram player or simply click the Search feature and type in "1gram player". If it is installed on your PC the 1gram player program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select 1gram player in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding 1gram player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 1gram player:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.1gram.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\1gram\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall 1gram player.
8. After removing 1gram player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of 1gram player that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing 1gram player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove 1gram player by DreamWiz Internet from your computer, nor are we saying that 1gram player by DreamWiz Internet is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove 1gram player in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-11 14:11:30.157