You can find on this page details on how to uninstall 1gram player for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall 1gram player from your systemDreamWiz Internet
. Further information on DreamWiz Internet can be seen here
. Click on http://www.1gram.net/
to get more info about 1gram player on DreamWiz Internet's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\1gram folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for 1gram player is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\1gram\unins000.exe. 1gram.exe is the 1gram player's primary executable file and it takes circa 7.72 MB (8095464 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in 1gram player. They occupy 53.80 MB (56415319
bytes) on disk.
- 1gram.exe (7.72 MB)
- 1gramt.exe (3.83 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (33.79 MB)
- unins000.exe (994.32 KB)
- youtube-dl.exe (7.49 MB)
The current page applies to 1gram player version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other 1gram player versions:
...click to view all...
1gram player is a program by DreamWiz Internet. Some users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to remove 1gram player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall 1gram player with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find 1gram player or simply activate the Search feature and type in "1gram player". If it is installed on your PC the 1gram player app will be found automatically. When you select 1gram player in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about 1gram player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 1gram player:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.1gram.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\1gram\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove 1gram player.
8. After uninstalling 1gram player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong 1gram player which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 1gram player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove 1gram player by DreamWiz Internet from your PC, nor are we saying that 1gram player by DreamWiz Internet is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove 1gram player supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-21 03:21:57.487