101 Clips is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall 101 Clips from your computerM8 Software
. Open here
for more details on M8 Software. Detailed information about 101 Clips can be seen at http://m8software.com/clipboards/freeclip/free-clipboard.htm
. 101 Clips is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\101 Clips folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. 101Clips.exe is the 101 Clips's primary executable file and it takes about 2.05 MB (2146392 bytes) on disk.
101 Clips installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.07 MB (2175152
bytes) on disk.
- 101Clips.exe (2.05 MB)
- Lnch.exe (28.09 KB)
The current page applies to 101 Clips version 14.20
only. Click on the links below for other 101 Clips versions:
...click to view all...
101 Clips is an application marketed by the software company M8 Software. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove 101 Clips is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase 101 Clips from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate 101 Clips or simply activate the Search field and type in "101 Clips". If it is installed on your PC the 101 Clips program will be found automatically. When you select 101 Clips in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about 101 Clips, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove 101 Clips.
8. After removing 101 Clips, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of 101 Clips which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 101 Clips with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove 101 Clips by M8 Software from your computer, we are not saying that 101 Clips by M8 Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove 101 Clips in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 10:59:21.863