101 Clips is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall 101 Clips from your PCM8 Software
. Further information on M8 Software can be seen here
. More information about the application 101 Clips can be seen at http://m8software.com/clipboards/freeclip/free-clipboard.htm
. 101 Clips is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\101 Clips directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. 101Clips.exe is the 101 Clips's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 3.86 MB (4050944 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of 101 Clips. They occupy about 3.89 MB (4079784
bytes) on disk.
- 101Clips.exe (3.86 MB)
- Lnch.exe (28.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 21.07
of 101 Clips. You can find below info on other application versions of 101 Clips:
...click to view all...
101 Clips is a program marketed by the software company M8 Software. Some people decide to uninstall it. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall 101 Clips is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete 101 Clips from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate 101 Clips or simply click the Search feature and type in "101 Clips". The 101 Clips program will be found very quickly. When you select 101 Clips in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding 101 Clips, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove 101 Clips.
8. After uninstalling 101 Clips, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of 101 Clips which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 101 Clips using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove 101 Clips by M8 Software from your PC, nor are we saying that 101 Clips by M8 Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove 101 Clips supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-13 14:02:07.420