You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall 1&1 SmartFax for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall 1&1 SmartFax from your system1&1 Internet AG
. More information on 1&1 Internet AG can be seen here
. Click on http://www.1und1.de
to get more info about 1&1 SmartFax on 1&1 Internet AG's website. 1&1 SmartFax is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\1&1\1&1 SmartFax directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling 1&1 SmartFax is C:\Program Files (x86)\1&1\1&1 SmartFax\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. FAXUI.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.65 MB (1728512 bytes) on disk.
1&1 SmartFax is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.15 MB (2249409
bytes) on disk:
- FAXUI.EXE (1.65 MB)
- PRTINS.EXE (166.55 KB)
- QFA.EXE (160.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (182.14 KB)
This page is about 1&1 SmartFax version 2.00.231
only. You can find below info on other application versions of 1&1 SmartFax:
Several files, folders and registry entries can not be deleted when you want to remove 1&1 SmartFax from your PC.The files below remain on your disk when you remove 1&1 SmartFax:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\1&1\1&1 SmartFax\FAXUI.EXE
1&1 SmartFax is an application offered by the software company 1&1 Internet AG. Some people try to erase it. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase 1&1 SmartFax is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase 1&1 SmartFax with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate 1&1 SmartFax or simply click the Search feature and type in "1&1 SmartFax". The 1&1 SmartFax app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select 1&1 SmartFax in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about 1&1 SmartFax, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 1&1 SmartFax:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.1und1.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\1&1\1&1 SmartFax\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove 1&1 SmartFax.
8. After removing 1&1 SmartFax, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of 1&1 SmartFax that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 1&1 SmartFax with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall 1&1 SmartFax by 1&1 Internet AG from your computer, we are not saying that 1&1 SmartFax by 1&1 Internet AG is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 1&1 SmartFax supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 07:44:41.280