You can find on this page details on how to uninstall 1&1 SmartFax for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall 1&1 SmartFax from your PC1&1 Internet AG
. More info about 1&1 Internet AG can be read here
. Click on http://www.1und1.de
to get more details about 1&1 SmartFax on 1&1 Internet AG's website. 1&1 SmartFax is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\1&1\1&1 SmartFax directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing 1&1 SmartFax is C:\Program Files\1&1\1&1 SmartFax\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled FAXUI.EXE and it has a size of 1.65 MB (1728512 bytes).
The executables below are part of 1&1 SmartFax. They occupy about 2.16 MB (2267319
bytes) on disk.
- FAXUI.EXE (1.65 MB)
- PRTINS.EXE (145.43 KB)
- QFA.EXE (200.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (180.75 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.00.200
of 1&1 SmartFax. You can find below a few links to other 1&1 SmartFax versions:
1&1 SmartFax is an application marketed by the software company 1&1 Internet AG. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to remove 1&1 SmartFax is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete 1&1 SmartFax from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate 1&1 SmartFax or simply click the Search feature and type in "1&1 SmartFax". If it exists on your system the 1&1 SmartFax app will be found automatically. When you click 1&1 SmartFax in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding 1&1 SmartFax, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 1&1 SmartFax:
- The publisher is: http://www.1und1.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\1&1\1&1 SmartFax\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall 1&1 SmartFax.
8. After removing 1&1 SmartFax, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of 1&1 SmartFax which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing 1&1 SmartFax with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall 1&1 SmartFax by 1&1 Internet AG from your PC, nor are we saying that 1&1 SmartFax by 1&1 Internet AG is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall 1&1 SmartFax supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 09:50:05.517