This page contains complete information on how to remove İddaa Master for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall İddaa Master from your PCMaster Bilişim
. Open here
for more info on Master Bilişim. More information about İddaa Master can be found at http://masterskor.com
. Usually the İddaa Master application is found in the C:\Program Files\İddaa Master folder, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files\İddaa Master\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\İddaa Master\Uninstall\uninstall.xml" is the full command line if you want to uninstall İddaa Master. The application's main executable file is called Iddaa Master.exe and it has a size of 5.24 MB (5492736 bytes).
İddaa Master installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.52 MB (6838784
bytes) on disk.
- Iddaa Master.exe (5.24 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
This info is about İddaa Master version 188.8.131.52
alone. For other İddaa Master versions please click below:
İddaa Master is a program marketed by the software company Master Bilişim. Frequently, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase İddaa Master is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove İddaa Master with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find İddaa Master or simply activate the Search field and type in "İddaa Master". If it exists on your system the İddaa Master program will be found automatically. After you select İddaa Master in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding İddaa Master, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for İddaa Master:
- The web site of the program is: http://masterskor.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\İddaa Master\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\İddaa Master\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall İddaa Master.
8. After removing İddaa Master, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of İddaa Master that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling İddaa Master using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove İddaa Master by Master Bilişim from your computer, we are not saying that İddaa Master by Master Bilişim is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove İddaa Master in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-25 10:19:43.417