İddaa Master is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall İddaa Master from your PCMaster Bilişim
. Open here
where you can find out more on Master Bilişim. Please follow http://masterskor.com
if you want to read more on İddaa Master on Master Bilişim's web page. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\İddaa Master folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. İddaa Master's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\İddaa Master\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\İddaa Master\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". Iddaa Master.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 4.06 MB (4262400 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with İddaa Master. They take about 5.35 MB (5608448
bytes) on disk.
- Iddaa Master.exe (4.06 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of İddaa Master. You can find below info on other releases of İddaa Master:
İddaa Master is a program by Master Bilişim. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall İddaa Master is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove İddaa Master from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate İddaa Master or simply click the Search feature and type in "İddaa Master". The İddaa Master application will be found very quickly. After you click İddaa Master in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about İddaa Master, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for İddaa Master:
- The software company is: http://masterskor.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\İddaa Master\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\İddaa Master\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall İddaa Master.
8. After removing İddaa Master, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong İddaa Master that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling İddaa Master with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall İddaa Master by Master Bilişim from your PC, we are not saying that İddaa Master by Master Bilişim is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall İddaa Master in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 10:23:05.853