sXe Injected is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall sXe Injected from your systemAlejandro Cortés
. Check out here
for more information on Alejandro Cortés. Detailed information about sXe Injected can be seen at http://www.sxe-injected.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\sXe Injected directory (same installation drive as Windows). sXe Injected's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\sXe Injected\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled sXe Injected.exe and it has a size of 3.84 MB (4023792 bytes).
sXe Injected contains of the executables below. They take 12.81 MB (13427056
bytes) on disk.
- chromechange.exe (44.00 KB)
- firechange.exe (44.00 KB)
- sXe Injected.exe (3.84 MB)
- sXeInjectedSetup.14.2.Fix.5.exe (8.68 MB)
- uninstall.exe (204.00 KB)
This info is about sXe Injected version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find here a few links to other sXe Injected versions:
...click to view all...
sXe Injected is an application released by the software company Alejandro Cortés. Some users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase sXe Injected is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall sXe Injected with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate sXe Injected or simply activate the Search feature and type in "sXe Injected". If it is installed on your PC the sXe Injected program will be found very quickly. When you select sXe Injected in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about sXe Injected, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for sXe Injected:
- The publisher is: http://www.sxe-injected.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\sXe Injected\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove sXe Injected.
8. After uninstalling sXe Injected, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong sXe Injected which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling sXe Injected with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove sXe Injected by Alejandro Cortés from your PC, we are not saying that sXe Injected by Alejandro Cortés is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove sXe Injected in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 20:59:55.760