proDAD Script 4.0 (64bit)
proDAD Script 4.0 (64bit) is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall proDAD Script 4.0 (64bit) from your systemproDAD GmbH
. More information about proDAD GmbH can be read here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\proDAD folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. proDAD Script 4.0 (64bit)'s full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\proDAD\HeroglyphScript-4.0\uninstall.exe. uninstall.exe is the proDAD Script 4.0 (64bit)'s primary executable file and it takes around 1.11 MB (1166872 bytes) on disk.
proDAD Script 4.0 (64bit) installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.49 MB (4705376
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (1.11 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.15 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.11 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of proDAD Script 4.0 (64bit). Click on the links below for other proDAD Script 4.0 (64bit) versions:
proDAD Script 4.0 (64bit) is an application released by the software company proDAD GmbH. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to erase proDAD Script 4.0 (64bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete proDAD Script 4.0 (64bit) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find proDAD Script 4.0 (64bit) or simply click the Search feature and type in "proDAD Script 4.0 (64bit)". If it exists on your system the proDAD Script 4.0 (64bit) application will be found automatically. When you click proDAD Script 4.0 (64bit) in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about proDAD Script 4.0 (64bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall proDAD Script 4.0 (64bit).
8. After removing proDAD Script 4.0 (64bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of proDAD Script 4.0 (64bit) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling proDAD Script 4.0 (64bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall proDAD Script 4.0 (64bit) by proDAD GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that proDAD Script 4.0 (64bit) by proDAD GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall proDAD Script 4.0 (64bit) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 16:28:03.437