proDAD Script 4.0 (64bit)
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove proDAD Script 4.0 (64bit) for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall proDAD Script 4.0 (64bit) from your systemproDAD GmbH
. Check out here
for more info on proDAD GmbH. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\proDAD folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove proDAD Script 4.0 (64bit) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\proDAD\HeroglyphScript-4.0\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. proDAD Script 4.0 (64bit)'s main file takes around 1.00 MB (1052272 bytes) and is called uninstall.exe.
proDAD Script 4.0 (64bit) contains of the executables below. They take 5.29 MB (5548928
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (1.12 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.00 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.05 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.12 MB)
The current page applies to proDAD Script 4.0 (64bit) version 4.0.257.1
only. For more proDAD Script 4.0 (64bit) versions please click below:
proDAD Script 4.0 (64bit) is a program marketed by proDAD GmbH. Frequently, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove proDAD Script 4.0 (64bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove proDAD Script 4.0 (64bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate proDAD Script 4.0 (64bit) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "proDAD Script 4.0 (64bit)". The proDAD Script 4.0 (64bit) app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click proDAD Script 4.0 (64bit) in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about proDAD Script 4.0 (64bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall proDAD Script 4.0 (64bit).
8. After uninstalling proDAD Script 4.0 (64bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong proDAD Script 4.0 (64bit) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing proDAD Script 4.0 (64bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall proDAD Script 4.0 (64bit) by proDAD GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that proDAD Script 4.0 (64bit) by proDAD GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall proDAD Script 4.0 (64bit) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 20:21:31.803