proDAD Mercalli 2.0
This page contains thorough information on how to remove proDAD Mercalli 2.0 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall proDAD Mercalli 2.0 from your PCproDAD GmbH
. Further information on proDAD GmbH can be seen here
. proDAD Mercalli 2.0 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\proDAD folder, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files\proDAD\Mercalli-2.0\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall proDAD Mercalli 2.0. uninstall.exe is the proDAD Mercalli 2.0's main executable file and it takes around 969.06 KB (992320 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with proDAD Mercalli 2.0. They take about 4.64 MB (4861640
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (951.52 KB)
- uninstall.exe (941.56 KB)
- uninstall.exe (969.06 KB)
- uninstall.exe (943.98 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.106
of proDAD Mercalli 2.0. You can find below info on other application versions of proDAD Mercalli 2.0:
...click to view all...
proDAD Mercalli 2.0 is an application offered by proDAD GmbH. Frequently, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to erase proDAD Mercalli 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete proDAD Mercalli 2.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find proDAD Mercalli 2.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "proDAD Mercalli 2.0". If it is installed on your PC the proDAD Mercalli 2.0 app will be found automatically. When you click proDAD Mercalli 2.0 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about proDAD Mercalli 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall proDAD Mercalli 2.0.
8. After removing proDAD Mercalli 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong proDAD Mercalli 2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling proDAD Mercalli 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove proDAD Mercalli 2.0 by proDAD GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that proDAD Mercalli 2.0 by proDAD GmbH is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove proDAD Mercalli 2.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 01:46:30.780