proDAD Mercalli 2.0
You can find on this page details on how to remove proDAD Mercalli 2.0 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall proDAD Mercalli 2.0 from your PCproDAD GmbH
. Check out here
where you can read more on proDAD GmbH. proDAD Mercalli 2.0 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\proDAD folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can remove proDAD Mercalli 2.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\proDAD\Mercalli-2.0\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 875.61 KB (896624 bytes) on disk.
proDAD Mercalli 2.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.78 MB (1869960
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (950.52 KB)
- uninstall.exe (875.61 KB)
The current web page applies to proDAD Mercalli 2.0 version 2.0.129
only. You can find here a few links to other proDAD Mercalli 2.0 releases:
...click to view all...
proDAD Mercalli 2.0 is an application by the software company proDAD GmbH. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall proDAD Mercalli 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove proDAD Mercalli 2.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find proDAD Mercalli 2.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "proDAD Mercalli 2.0". If it is installed on your PC the proDAD Mercalli 2.0 application will be found automatically. After you select proDAD Mercalli 2.0 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding proDAD Mercalli 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall proDAD Mercalli 2.0.
8. After removing proDAD Mercalli 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong proDAD Mercalli 2.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling proDAD Mercalli 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall proDAD Mercalli 2.0 by proDAD GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that proDAD Mercalli 2.0 by proDAD GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall proDAD Mercalli 2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 15:50:12.943