This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall mIRC for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall mIRC from your systemmIRC Co. Ltd.
. More information about mIRC Co. Ltd. can be seen here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\mIRC folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall mIRC by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\mIRC\uninstall.exe _?=C:\Program Files (x86)\mIRC. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 3.86 MB (4052528 bytes) on disk and is called mirc.exe.
mIRC installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.01 MB (4202032
bytes) on disk.
- mirc.exe (3.86 MB)
- uninstall.exe (146.00 KB)
The current web page applies to mIRC version 7.36
only. For more mIRC versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall mIRC.Directories that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove mIRC:
mIRC is a program released by mIRC Co. Ltd.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to remove mIRC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete mIRC from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate mIRC or simply activate the Search feature and type in "mIRC". The mIRC application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click mIRC in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding mIRC, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove mIRC.
8. After removing mIRC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong mIRC which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling mIRC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove mIRC by mIRC Co. Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that mIRC by mIRC Co. Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove mIRC in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 20:43:01.270