mIRC is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall mIRC from your PCmIRC Co. Ltd.
. Take a look here
for more info on mIRC Co. Ltd.. mIRC is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\mIRC directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing mIRC is C:\Program Files (x86)\mIRC\uninstall.exe _?=C:\Program Files (x86)\mIRC. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. mirc.exe is the mIRC's primary executable file and it occupies around 4.56 MB (4776616 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in mIRC. They occupy 9.32 MB (9775280
bytes) on disk.
- mirc.exe (4.56 MB)
- uninstall.exe (131.55 KB)
- mirc.exe (4.51 MB)
- uninstall.exe (130.67 KB)
The current page applies to mIRC version 7.49
only. You can find below info on other application versions of mIRC:
...click to view all...
mIRC has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall mIRC:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove mIRC:
Usually the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
mIRC is an application by the software company mIRC Co. Ltd.. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall mIRC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete mIRC from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find mIRC or simply click the Search field and type in "mIRC". If it is installed on your PC the mIRC app will be found very quickly. After you select mIRC in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about mIRC, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall mIRC.
8. After uninstalling mIRC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of mIRC that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing mIRC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove mIRC by mIRC Co. Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that mIRC by mIRC Co. Ltd. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove mIRC in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-26 21:59:42.467