This info is about join.me for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall join.me from your PCLogMeIn, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on LogMeIn, Inc.. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\join.me directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling join.me is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\join.me\join.me.exe -uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. join.me's primary file takes around 23.64 MB (24787776 bytes) and its name is join.me.exe.
The following executables are installed along with join.me. They take about 24.50 MB (25691904
bytes) on disk.
- join.me.exe (23.64 MB)
- LMIGuardianSvc.exe (366.31 KB)
- LMISupportM32.exe (243.31 KB)
- LMISupportM64.exe (273.31 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of join.me. You can find below info on other releases of join.me:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling join.me we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below remain on your disk by join.me when you uninstall it:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\join.me.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
join.me is an application by LogMeIn, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove join.me is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase join.me with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find join.me or simply click the Search field and type in "join.me". If it exists on your system the join.me app will be found automatically. When you select join.me in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding join.me, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove join.me.
8. After removing join.me, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong join.me that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing join.me using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall join.me by LogMeIn, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that join.me by LogMeIn, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall join.me supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 01:19:24.807