This page contains complete information on how to uninstall ieSpell for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall ieSpell from your computerRed Egg Software
. Further information on Red Egg Software can be found here
. You can get more details related to ieSpell at http://www.iespell.com
. Usually the ieSpell program is placed in the C:\Program Files\ieSpell folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for ieSpell is C:\Program Files\ieSpell\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 80.50 KB (82432 bytes) on disk and is labeled Register.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with ieSpell. They occupy about 114.06 KB (116799
bytes) on disk.
- Register.exe (80.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (33.56 KB)
The current page applies to ieSpell version 2.6.4573
only. For more ieSpell versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Directories left on disk:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\ieSpell
- C:\Program Files\ieSpell
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\ieSpell\aspell-15.dll
- C:\Program Files\ieSpell\data\ca-english-ext
- C:\Program Files\ieSpell\data\common-english
- C:\Program Files\ieSpell\data\en.dat
- C:\Program Files\ieSpell\data\en_phonet.dat
- C:\Program Files\ieSpell\data\iso8859-1.dat
- C:\Program Files\ieSpell\data\standard.kbd
- C:\Program Files\ieSpell\data\uk-english-ext
- C:\Program Files\ieSpell\data\us-english-ext
- C:\Program Files\ieSpell\ieSpell.dll
- C:\Program Files\ieSpell\license.txt
- C:\Program Files\ieSpell\Merriam Webster.HTM
- C:\Program Files\ieSpell\Register.exe
- C:\Program Files\ieSpell\uninst.exe
- C:\Program Files\ieSpell\Wikipedia.HTM
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SidneyChong co\ieSpell
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\SidneyChong co\ieSpell
ieSpell is an application by the software company Red Egg Software. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best EASY action to uninstall ieSpell is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ieSpell using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ieSpell or simply activate the Search field and type in "ieSpell". If it is installed on your PC the ieSpell application will be found automatically. When you select ieSpell in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ieSpell, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ieSpell:
- The software company is: http://www.iespell.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ieSpell\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ieSpell.
8. After uninstalling ieSpell, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ieSpell which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ieSpell using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ieSpell by Red Egg Software from your PC, nor are we saying that ieSpell by Red Egg Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ieSpell supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:52:28.353