You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall ieSpell for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall ieSpell from your PCRed Egg Software
. You can read more on Red Egg Software or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about ieSpell can be found at http://www.iespell.com
. ieSpell is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\ieSpell folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall ieSpell by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ieSpell\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Register.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 72.00 KB (73728 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside ieSpell. They take about 105.42 KB (107951
bytes) on disk.
- Register.exe (72.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (33.42 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.5.1106
of ieSpell. You can find below info on other versions of ieSpell:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall ieSpell you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\SidneyChong co\ieSpell
ieSpell is a program released by Red Egg Software. Frequently, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to remove ieSpell is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall ieSpell from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ieSpell or simply click the Search feature and type in "ieSpell". If it is installed on your PC the ieSpell program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ieSpell in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ieSpell, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ieSpell:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.iespell.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ieSpell\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ieSpell.
8. After uninstalling ieSpell, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ieSpell which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ieSpell using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ieSpell by Red Egg Software from your computer, nor are we saying that ieSpell by Red Egg Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ieSpell supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 04:44:30.850