This page is about iCloud for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by Apple Inc.. Additional info about Apple Inc. can be seen here. More information about the app iCloud can be seen at http://www.apple.com/ru. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. iCloud.exe is the iCloud's main executable file and it occupies around 42.79 KB (43816 bytes) on disk.
iCloud is composed of the following executables which take 5.80 MB (6080480 bytes) on disk:
A way to erase iCloud using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
iCloud is a program by Apple Inc.. Some users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to erase iCloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.
download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate iCloud or simply click the Search feature and type in "iCloud". The iCloud app will be found very quickly. When you select iCloud in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding iCloud, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove iCloud.
8. After uninstalling iCloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of iCloud that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iCloud with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall iCloud by Apple Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that iCloud by Apple Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall iCloud supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.