This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall findopolis for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall findopolis from your computerfindopolis
. Open here
for more details on findopolis. More info about the app findopolis can be seen at http://findopolis.net/support
. Usually the findopolis application is installed in the C:\Program Files\findopolis folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for findopolis is C:\Program Files\findopolis\findopolisUn.exe REP_. findopolis.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 105.70 KB (108232 bytes) on disk.
findopolis installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.39 MB (2502208
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- findopolisUn.exe (530.78 KB)
- findopolisUninstall.exe (234.50 KB)
- findopolis.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- findopolis.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- findopolis.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
- findopolis.PurBrowse.exe (289.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.06.25.061153
of findopolis. For more findopolis versions please click below:
...click to view all...
findopolis is a program released by findopolis. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall findopolis is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete findopolis from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate findopolis or simply activate the Search field and type in "findopolis". If it exists on your system the findopolis app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click findopolis in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding findopolis, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for findopolis:
- The web site of the application is: http://findopolis.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\findopolis\findopolisUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove findopolis.
8. After uninstalling findopolis, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of findopolis which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling findopolis with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove findopolis by findopolis from your PC, nor are we saying that findopolis by findopolis is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove findopolis in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 18:08:40.840