This web page is about findopolis for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall findopolis from your PCfindopolis
. Open here
where you can find out more on findopolis. More information about the program findopolis can be found at http://findopolis.net/support
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\findopolis folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling findopolis is C:\Program Files (x86)\findopolis\findopolisuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. findopolisUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 233.08 KB (238672 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside findopolis. They take about 756.58 KB (774736
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- findopolisUninstall.exe (233.08 KB)
This web page is about findopolis version 2014.07.04.050032
alone. You can find below info on other versions of findopolis:
...click to view all...
findopolis is an application released by the software company findopolis. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall findopolis is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete findopolis with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find findopolis or simply click the Search field and type in "findopolis". If it is installed on your PC the findopolis program will be found very quickly. After you click findopolis in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about findopolis, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for findopolis:
- The publisher is: http://findopolis.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\findopolis\findopolisuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove findopolis.
8. After removing findopolis, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of findopolis which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing findopolis with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall findopolis by findopolis from your PC, we are not saying that findopolis by findopolis is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall findopolis supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-05 23:43:02.700