This web page is about findopolis for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall findopolis from your computerfindopolis
. More info about findopolis can be seen here
. You can see more info about findopolis at http://findopolis.net/support
. Usually the findopolis application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\findopolis folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\findopolis\findopolisuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall findopolis. findopolis.BrowserAdapter.exe is the findopolis's primary executable file and it occupies circa 94.28 KB (96544 bytes) on disk.
findopolis installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.62 MB (1695924
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- findopolisUninstall.exe (234.61 KB)
- findopolis.BrowserAdapter.exe (94.28 KB)
- findopolis.PurBrowse64.exe (280.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.06.10.010144
of findopolis. Click on the links below for other findopolis versions:
...click to view all...
findopolis is a program by findopolis. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to erase findopolis is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove findopolis from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate findopolis or simply activate the Search feature and type in "findopolis". If it exists on your system the findopolis app will be found very quickly. After you click findopolis in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding findopolis, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for findopolis:
- The web site of the program is: http://findopolis.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\findopolis\findopolisuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove findopolis.
8. After removing findopolis, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of findopolis which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling findopolis with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall findopolis by findopolis from your computer, nor are we saying that findopolis by findopolis is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall findopolis supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-30 10:16:45.463