This web page is about findopolis for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall findopolis from your computerfindopolis
. Check out here
where you can get more info on findopolis. More information about the app findopolis can be found at http://findopolis.net/support
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\findopolis directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing findopolis is C:\Program Files\findopolis\findopolisuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled 7za.exe and occupies 523.50 KB (536064 bytes).
The executable files below are part of findopolis. They occupy about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about findopolis version 2014.07.06.021329
alone. You can find below a few links to other findopolis versions:
...click to view all...
findopolis is a program offered by the software company findopolis. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK action to remove findopolis is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase findopolis from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find findopolis or simply activate the Search field and type in "findopolis". The findopolis application will be found very quickly. After you select findopolis in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding findopolis, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for findopolis:
- The publisher is: http://findopolis.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\findopolis\findopolisuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove findopolis.
8. After uninstalling findopolis, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of findopolis that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling findopolis using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove findopolis by findopolis from your PC, nor are we saying that findopolis by findopolis is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove findopolis supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 05:19:15.543