This page is about eye perform for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall eye perform from your systemeye perform
. More information about eye perform can be read here
. Please open http://myeyeperform.com/support
if you want to read more on eye perform on eye perform's website. Usually the eye perform program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eye perform folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\eye perform\eyeperformuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove eye perform. eye perform's primary file takes around 639.73 KB (655088 bytes) and its name is utileyeperform.exe.
eye perform is composed of the following executables which occupy 882.50 KB (903680
bytes) on disk:
- eyeperformUninstall.exe (242.77 KB)
- utileyeperform.exe (639.73 KB)
The current web page applies to eye perform version 2015.05.22.182652
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of eye perform:
...click to view all...
eye perform is a program released by eye perform. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase eye perform is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove eye perform from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find eye perform or simply click the Search feature and type in "eye perform". If it is installed on your PC the eye perform program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click eye perform in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about eye perform, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for eye perform:
- The software company is: http://myeyeperform.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\eye perform\eyeperformuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall eye perform.
8. After removing eye perform, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of eye perform that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling eye perform using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall eye perform by eye perform from your PC, nor are we saying that eye perform by eye perform is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall eye perform in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-22 21:33:43.367