You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall eye perform for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall eye perform from your PCeye perform
. You can find out more on eye perform or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on eye perform at http://myeyeperform.com/support
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\eye perform directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. eye perform's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\eye perform\eyeperformuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 633.23 KB (648432 bytes) on disk and is named utileyeperform.exe.
eye perform is comprised of the following executables which take 876.02 KB (897040
bytes) on disk:
- eyeperformUninstall.exe (242.78 KB)
- utileyeperform.exe (633.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.05.22.232656
of eye perform. Click on the links below for other eye perform versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove eye perform.Directories that were found:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall eye perform:
- C:\Program Files\eye perform
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\eye perform\bin\utileyeperform.exe
- C:\Program Files\eye perform\bin\utileyeperform.InstallState
- C:\Program Files\eye perform\eyeperform.ico
- C:\Program Files\eye perform\eyeperformbho.dll
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\eye perform
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\eye perform\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\eye perform\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\eye perform\InstallLocation
eye perform is a program released by eye perform. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove eye perform is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove eye perform from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate eye perform or simply activate the Search field and type in "eye perform". The eye perform application will be found automatically. After you click eye perform in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about eye perform, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for eye perform:
- The publisher is: http://myeyeperform.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\eye perform\eyeperformuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall eye perform.
8. After uninstalling eye perform, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of eye perform that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling eye perform with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove eye perform by eye perform from your computer, we are not saying that eye perform by eye perform is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove eye perform supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 01:34:01.097