east-tec Eraser Version 12.0
east-tec Eraser Version 12.0 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall east-tec Eraser Version 12.0 from your computerEast-Tec
. More information about East-Tec can be seen here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\east-tec Eraser folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall east-tec Eraser Version 12.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\east-tec Eraser\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. etEraser.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.02 MB (3171264 bytes) on disk.
east-tec Eraser Version 12.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 20.06 MB (21029696
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CtrlINI.exe (101.44 KB)
- etEraser.exe (3.02 MB)
- etRiskMonitor.exe (2.58 MB)
- etSCHAgent.exe (1.96 MB)
- etSCHService.exe (2.23 MB)
- etUpdateMonitor.exe (2.35 MB)
- etUpdateService.exe (2.17 MB)
- Launcher.exe (135.44 KB)
- QSCMD.exe (1.95 MB)
- RestartMan.exe (2.51 MB)
- unins000.exe (695.44 KB)
- wipeshadow.exe (374.00 KB)
The current web page applies to east-tec Eraser Version 12.0 version 188.8.131.52
alone. For other east-tec Eraser Version 12.0 versions please click below:
east-tec Eraser Version 12.0 is an application marketed by East-Tec. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall east-tec Eraser Version 12.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove east-tec Eraser Version 12.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find east-tec Eraser Version 12.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "east-tec Eraser Version 12.0". The east-tec Eraser Version 12.0 application will be found very quickly. When you select east-tec Eraser Version 12.0 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about east-tec Eraser Version 12.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove east-tec Eraser Version 12.0.
8. After removing east-tec Eraser Version 12.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of east-tec Eraser Version 12.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling east-tec Eraser Version 12.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall east-tec Eraser Version 12.0 by East-Tec from your PC, nor are we saying that east-tec Eraser Version 12.0 by East-Tec is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall east-tec Eraser Version 12.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 15:40:55.140