east-tec Eraser Version 12.0
east-tec Eraser Version 12.0 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall east-tec Eraser Version 12.0 from your PCEast-Tec
. More data about East-Tec can be found here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\east-tec Eraser directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove east-tec Eraser Version 12.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\east-tec Eraser\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called etEraser.exe and occupies 3.02 MB (3163072 bytes).
The executables below are part of east-tec Eraser Version 12.0. They occupy about 19.81 MB (20774720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CtrlINI.exe (101.44 KB)
- ETE.exe (30.50 KB)
- etEraser.exe (3.02 MB)
- etRiskMonitor.exe (2.32 MB)
- etSCHAgent.exe (1.96 MB)
- etSCHService.exe (2.23 MB)
- etUpdateMonitor.exe (2.35 MB)
- etUpdateService.exe (2.17 MB)
- Launcher.exe (135.44 KB)
- QSCMD.exe (1.95 MB)
- RestartMan.exe (2.51 MB)
- unins000.exe (695.44 KB)
- wipeshadow.exe (374.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of east-tec Eraser Version 12.0. For other east-tec Eraser Version 12.0 versions please click below:
If you're planning to uninstall east-tec Eraser Version 12.0 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\East-Tec\east-tec Eraser
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\east-tec Eraser\etEraser.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\east-tec Eraser\etEraser.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\east-tec Eraser\Keygen.exe.FriendlyAppName
east-tec Eraser Version 12.0 is a program marketed by the software company East-Tec. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to remove east-tec Eraser Version 12.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete east-tec Eraser Version 12.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find east-tec Eraser Version 12.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "east-tec Eraser Version 12.0". If it is installed on your PC the east-tec Eraser Version 12.0 application will be found very quickly. When you select east-tec Eraser Version 12.0 in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about east-tec Eraser Version 12.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall east-tec Eraser Version 12.0.
8. After uninstalling east-tec Eraser Version 12.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong east-tec Eraser Version 12.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling east-tec Eraser Version 12.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove east-tec Eraser Version 12.0 by East-Tec from your computer, we are not saying that east-tec Eraser Version 12.0 by East-Tec is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove east-tec Eraser Version 12.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 13:28:47.030