ccc-core-static is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall ccc-core-static from your computerCégnév
. More information about Cégnév can be found here
. You can get more details on ccc-core-static at http://www.ati.com
. ccc-core-static is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. CLI.exe is the ccc-core-static's main executable file and it occupies close to 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with ccc-core-static. They take about 4.02 MB (4219392
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (96.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
The current web page applies to ccc-core-static version 2007.1003.2230.38367
only. You can find below info on other releases of ccc-core-static:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is a program by Cégnév. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove ccc-core-static with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ccc-core-static or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ccc-core-static". If it exists on your system the ccc-core-static app will be found very quickly. After you select ccc-core-static in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ccc-core-static, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ccc-core-static.
8. After removing ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-core-static which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-core-static with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ccc-core-static by Cégnév from your PC, we are not saying that ccc-core-static by Cégnév is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ccc-core-static in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 10:05:12.560