You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall ccc-core-static for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall ccc-core-static from your PCCégnév
. You can read more on Cégnév or check for application updates here
. More details about the app ccc-core-static can be found at http://www.ati.com
. ccc-core-static is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The application's main executable file occupies 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk and is named CLI.exe.
The following executables are installed together with ccc-core-static. They take about 3.84 MB (4026880
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2008.0703.2236.38526
of ccc-core-static. For more ccc-core-static versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is a program marketed by Cégnév. Some people try to remove this application. This is hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to remove ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ccc-core-static from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ccc-core-static or simply activate the Search field and type in "ccc-core-static". The ccc-core-static application will be found automatically. When you select ccc-core-static in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ccc-core-static, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ccc-core-static.
8. After removing ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-core-static that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ccc-core-static with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ccc-core-static by Cégnév from your computer, we are not saying that ccc-core-static by Cégnév is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ccc-core-static in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-13 19:14:39.477